Blend from XVII to XXI century with taste of some traditional music for 5-string violin/fiddle.
- J.S.Bach — Suite N6 for 5-string cello
- W.A.Mozart — Sinfonia Concertante for violin, viola and orchestra. 1st movement
- K.Raskolenko — Images for 5-string violin, harpsichord and strings
- Celtic Fiddle Set — Hornpipes and reels (Acrobat/Jubilee/High Drive/Fox hunter)
- 5-string violin solo
- Violin: Santiago Rodriguez Ariza
Piano: Edward Newman
- Conductor: Juan Chaves
Harpsichord: Isaac Foreman
String orchestra: Ashton Fineout, Alistair Watson, Grace Kimbrough, Santiago Rodriguez Ariza, Manuel Alejandro Ordoñez, Jared Austin, Iva Raykova, Emily Long, Kathleen Long, Fan Nie, Renata Cáceres, Oscar Sánchez
- Piano: Elijah Ong
Irish jam: Margaret Emily Graham, Sarah Rose, Rick Roberts, Bob Moore, Leah E G Youngraven
McKinney Summer Music Intensives is a week long day camp for middle and high school music students. This unique camp offers instruction in diverse styles ranging from classical to jazz, folk, bluegrass and crafted for students to learn through performing in daily classes and coaching in large as well as small ensembles. Tailored for every level and instrument, this camp is joined by world class faculty from around the world and are pleased to have the principal players of the Award Winning Odysseus Chamber Orchestra. The Summer Music Intensives will be held at the First United Methodist Youth Center in downtown McKinney.